Saturday, November 12, 2016

What good does it do me to have reporting on my web site?

Let me ask you if you have ever tracked your gas mileage that your car is getting? Have you ever tracked the time between and the miles since your last oil change? Do you ever step on a scale and track your weight Are you a diabetic and track your blood readings? Well then why not track your web site and see if it is doing you any good! Why not get a feel for who is coming to see your pages, where they are going and how much time they spend on the website. If you don't know some of these questions then how can you tell someone that your web page is doing good, I don't need help. If you are getting e-mails and leads well that is great but what if you want to make decisions on new or old products and see if it is being looked at.  We offer strong reporting and you will if you are a support customer get a report from me weekly!

More to come.

Joe

No comments: