Tuesday, November 15, 2016

How can you get leads from your web site?

I have been asked this so many times and I always say the same things.

  • Fix your website (if it has not been touched in over a year update it)
  • Review your internal keywords (Words that people will search on for what yu have)
  • If you are not on social media get there you have to be there eventually
  • How about doing a PR release or two about new things about your products
  • Pass out that card, let people know who you are and make sure your website and e-mail is on it
  • Ask for referrals from your customers, they are your best source of leads
Well there is a lot more but it is late and I will do more tomorrow. If you need help write me at jrossini@rossini.com and I will try to help you. Let me know what you want me to talk about.

Until next time

Joe Rossini

No comments: