Sunday, November 13, 2016

Can you make a difference on social media?

This is a question I am asked a lot and that is can I make a difference if I use social media. I say most of you can but not all, Some things are really made for Facebook, sales of consumer goods in an affordable range is perfect for Facebook. I do not think that sales of some things are really not on there to sell like heavy machinery but are there to make a statement of to announce some things. People are consumers and if you have items that people might want like furniture, or a car, or jewelry. People like that. Facebook is also good to tell people your thoughts like about this election or about your feelings about issues. Sharing family pictures and to connect people is also neat. I recently added a neat new friend who lives in New Zealand  and without Facebook or the net how could I have ever met her and she is a really neat woman.

For business, I like LinkedIn this is where the big bucks and mover and shakers are. If you own a business be on LinkedIn it is or can be worth it. I join groups and participate. I think you will find it to be a bit more boring than Facebook or Twitter but well worth getting on board.

As far as Twitter, I find it to a steam blower offer social media. I do not sell on it, just listen it is kinda of fun. They are trying to expand Twitter and if they do it might grow more.

Blogging oh yes if you like to talk, this is a good choice. I hope  you do not mind my blabbing it can be funny or just kinda what the heck did Joe just say kinda of blabbing but I like it and I think you will too.

As always if you need help with social media visit www.rossini.com or text me I will help or try to help you!

One last thing, for all of you sci fi buffs, I have finished my first book about Mars, now to get it proofed and published. I will keep you posted.  Let me know if you want to be on a list to get a discount on my first publication. I am starting on book two now.

Talk soon.

Joe

No comments: