Monday, February 6, 2012

What do you think about e-mail marketing?

Another way to reach potential customers is by using e-mail. The use of e-mail marketing has been around for sometime and with e-mail packages out there, the ability to alert your customers or potential customers of new and exciting things is sometimes only a key click away. Although I have not used e-mail marketing as much as I  I should, I think that if you have a large e-mail list of what I call opt in customers (Those that want to hear from you and let you send them e-mails), you should take advantage of this very important tool. You know recent statistics show that old line paper mail gets about 1 to 2% response while e-mail marketing usually can get 2 to 4%. It is much easier, faster and increases productivity to use e-mail marketing. There are several packages out there, one very popular one is Constant Contact but there are others. Research them and then use the one that seems the easiest for you. Try not to bombard your suspects, I believe maybe once a week and certainly not daily. Make your e-mail blast interesting so people will open it and read it.  Now they even have video e-mail packages and I may soon try one and give you a report back. Seeing is believing they say :)

More to come on this topic soon. 

Joe Rossini

No comments: