Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lets play keywords!

Ok since I just mentioned keywords and how good they can be lets play a little using that Google keyword tool.


Lets start with web programming and I come up with a few of these returns:

Ok that did not really get me where or what I wanted! I am a KC web developer and I thought I would get better than this!  Let us try again and try to be more specific lets try web development:

Ok starting to get the picture yu have to be more specific! Let us try KC web developer:

Well it took to the fourth item to get closer! I will not go on but as you can see, you need to be very specific when you use keywords. I can help you if you need help. Just call me at 913-244-6132 or email me at jrossini@rossini.com.

Visit my new Facebook business page at Facebook business page or visit my new Google+ page at Rossini on Google+         

Well enough for now, if you need help just shout!

Joe Rossini

No comments: