Monday, February 13, 2012

Can I get there from here?

Have you ever wondered if you can get to a destination from where you are to where you want to be?  Don't cheat no GPS yet please!! The answer is you can almost get anywhere if you think it out, have a plan and then act on it. Getting ranked in Google or any of the search engines takes time and it takes planning and also hard work. Yes I mentioned the dreaded word "work". Google the big boy in the house frankly is making it pretty darn hard for us little guys to compete. Do a search on almost anything and somewhere you will get a response that says Amazon this or Big Box store has that  you know what I mean don't you. try a search on something weird and watch if a large store with an A in their name says come here we have that when you know darn well they don't. They pay Google boo coo bucks to be there and I mean a lot of it. So again I say this, you can get noticed but it takes a lot of work and time. If you don't have the time hire an expert (I know one) to help you do this for you. You must do a lot of things today and many of us do not have the time. Blog, Facebook, twitter, Linked In Google+ writing articles, PR releases and there is still more. Start small do your Facebook and Linked in first.  Then I would add a blog, they are easy to add and do. have someone like me help you write a PR release or build you a nice new Google+ page.  Change your web page frequently and when you do ask me how I will get Google to go look at you.  There is a lot that can be done, it just has to be done if you want to be ranked or if you want leads,  So you see, you can get to that destination, it just might take time and a few road changes! 
Until next time.

Joe Rossini



No comments: