Saturday, February 11, 2012

How fast can I get into the search engines?

I am asked this a lot and perhaps a quick answer is this " Under your domain name or name it will be a fairly quick process unless of course your name is Smith ;) getting into the first page of Google under a keyword or group of keywords can be very difficult.  I believe that to do this you must use several Google products such as Blog Spot.  So if you do not have a blog get one and start writing :) Believe me, sometimes like my last post it is a stress reliever. OK that is one thing to try then of course as I have often said have the social media going. Google likes to spider Facebook and see what is going on there but as Google+ grows that will also be the place to be. If you need help with Google+ or Facebook business pages, I can help you there. You might go look at my Facebook page Rossini biz page. Or you can and should do a Google+ page like this Rossini Management Google+ page.  Have you ever thought of using Google Ad words? One of the fastest ways to be seen in a Google search is to pay a per click fee for a keyword campaign and this usually depending on what you wish to spend will get you viewed.  I have to tell you that be prepared to spend some money on a pay per click campaign it does cost.Google Adwords is actually fun and can be very beneficial to your business. You can target an area only to market to and that is neat. You can make up keyword campaigns only. There is so much you can do with this marketing tool.  How about looking at keywords to use they have a Keyword tool
lets try the word janitorial service and it came back with 100 potential keywords you can use in your web site or blog etc. I think you will like this product it really works.

The bottom line is it can be very difficult to get into the first page of Google but use a few of these tips and you might just get surprised.  Oh yes I recommend looking at who is in that first page and see why they are there. You will see a Facebook link, a Google+ link, a blog, a video, a newsletter and more.  I can help you with all of that just remember, unless you want to spend thousands of dollars a month, it takes time. Be patient and it will work.

Until next time

Joe R  


No comments: