Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Just a bit about me

Well I do not often take time to write about me on here only about what I do.  I can tell you I walk everyday and like it a lot. I love cats I have 7 of them and really love my Abby's a special neat breed of cat. One recently got sick kidney problems we thought we were going to lose him but we were proactive and so far we have saved him but it may only be for a while, it is a nice Valentine gift to have him here and acting fine.














I also like dogs and had six at one time but over time they passed. My last one, a bull mastiff died at age four and that just plain hurt so I am holding off on getting another one just yet. I will tell you that a bull mastiff is one cool lovable and loyal dog and it is tough not to get another one again. I walked him twice a day sometimes more and especially at night I would say "I am walking Maximus" and away we would go and no one would touch me not with him around. Well every night I walk Maximus in my mind, I walk as if he is in front of me and well someday another Max will be there again.

I love my Percheron horses they are my big babies.  I feed them, water them and hug them but do not ride those gentle babies 2000 pounds of loving!









I love ham radio, yes I am a ham, I love to talk and have been one since I was 16. I will never forget going down to the FCC office downtown KC and taking my test, boy was I scared and this was a Federal building I was in and they were federal workers.  I passed that exam that day and was on cloud 9. I still get on two or three times a week and talk all over the world on a little wire. Imagine, no tele chord, no charges, I just talk to people and they talk back. When we have an emergency like weather, or snow, I listen and I am there and can if needed pass traffic around the nation. Now I am making sure I can work without power just case and I can so you never know, maybe I will be needed someday.

I also love solar power and have 20 panels on my house generating power and charging batteries. All I can tell you it is really neat to see the sun do its thing and charge a battery and I turn on a light and the light, or radio or fan comes on. If you ever want to learn more just ask me I will be happy to talk to you.









I also love to read especially sci fi so if you like sci fi lets talk.

Well back to work, hope you liked learning more about me!

Until next time!

Joe Rossini

No comments: