Thursday, February 2, 2012

Reporting and finding out how the web site is doing is important

From the very beginning of my business seventeen plus years ago I gave our customers reporting statistics on how their web site was doing. What my reports would tell them is that were getting or not getting hits or visitations. It told them where they were going even the best time of day that potential customers came in. Now there are so much more powerful reporting packages that tell so much more. Would you like to know what part of the world the visits are coming from? How about how long they stay on your web site. Where did they first come in to the web site. Where did they go in the web site. What search engines sent the potential customer to your web site (usually it is Google). What are the trends, what is the history of the web site over the year or years which gives you an example if your marketing is working. Having a powerful reporting tool can assist you in many ways. below you can see who are new unique visitors to your web site and also below that is for the month where did they look? I can use that to see what people are interested in so I can update or push an area. So as you can see, reporting can be your best friend and now my reporting offers instant real time results! You put up a face book post I can tell you immediately how many are looking at it. If you have an interest, just give me a call at 913-244-6132 and I can help you.  Have a great day and until next time this is Joe Rossini

here are a few examples:




No comments: