Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The battle to convince business owners that they are not web SEO experts

The battle is constant and ever on going and that is I get an owner interested in my services and then they go off to try it themselves wasting hours upon hours thinking they are an expert and taking away valuable time from what they should be doing and that is running their company. The smart ones understand that they should know about what I do and even can do some of it but they also understand that they are experts in their own field and let the pros do what they know how to do.  I can honestly say I know what I am doing after 19 years doing it and taking classes to be certified and learning the tricks and buying the software and even after all of that I am still learning every single day. It amazes me because I work hard 10  to 12 hours a day submitting my customers to the search engines, writing ads, doing adwords, doing Facebook and twitter posts and LinkedIn ads and more, I just do not see where spending $200/mo is not a massive savings to those that think they can do it themselves.  The bottom liner is it that those companies are fooling themselves those owners are cheating thier employees and themselves because they could spend so much more on making thier own company better and more competitive.

Ok off my high horse more to come on this later.

Until next time

Joe Rossini

No comments: