Thursday, February 21, 2013

Can you get into the first page in certain search engines?

I have learned through much trial and error that getting ranked in the search engines can at times be difficult.  I do know one thing and that is you must have good content and change it. I believe you should have social media and participate in it. I believe in blogging. I believe that you should make sure your internal code is the latest and contains CSS and html5 and also good keywords and descriptions and titles.  If you follow my advice and then have a company like mine submit you to the search engines, you can get ranked under certain key words.  Remember that not all keywords will get in there because of the tremendous competition but you stand a much better chance if you do.

I am often asked what is the most important thing that can get me ranked?  I say good content and also a well written web site. The search engine spiders often hiccup on broken links or bad code.    I also believe people will stay on your page longer if it is attractive and is not just a lot of words.  Keep updating, nice pictures, some sizzle but do not make it too messy or full.

OK More to come.

Joe Rossini

No comments: