Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Sales

I have often thought that I could offer my sales ability on a contract basis to a company that needed help. I believe one form of this took me to create www.marketyourbusinessnow.com.  I have been helping clients get leads, interpreting web statistics, submitting to the search engines and more. This is one way to hire a top flight salesperson such as me:) OK I am being a bit of a bragger but it is a cheap way to have one. One good sale and wow have you ever paid for my services. I also think however that a company can use a person with good phone skills to market and sell for them given the right set of circumstances. Everyone seems to want to drive sales up and make more profits so why not try a salesman that you do not have to pay any side benefits to because he is a full contract person. I believe I can help a business by making those tough calls for them and setting up appointments and if they are here in KC  perhaps even going on calls on their behalf.  Of course a confidentiality and sales agreement would have to be in place.

So the bottom line is, if you are seeking professional well trained help in the area of marketing and sales, consider contracting my services and watch your slaes grow!

Until next time

Joe Rossini

No comments: