Monday, February 11, 2013

Finding leads takes patience

When I started www.marketyourbusinessnow.com I knew it would be a constant work in progress. I am always adding, working on upgrading and trying to offer the correct solution for my customers.  What is unfortunately seems to be a constant effect of this site is that my customers are very very  quick on the draw.  What that means everyone wants immediate results and frankly unless you really pay alot upfront it is virtually impossible to bring those results that fast.  What I want to say is and perhaps it is me I must stress that Rome was not built overnight it took time. What I usually can do quite fast is get your company name up high in the search engines. I can increase viability fast but leads take a bit longer. What needs to be done to succeed:

  • You must listen to my suggestions on the internals of the web site in other words if I say you need certain new keywords...add them
  • I really do want a company that understands that they are just as important to success as I am so please participate 
  • Be willing to allow for 90 to 120 days for success to begin and it will begin
There is much more but remember a lot of things ar einvelved, the web page, your work and understanding and my work.  I can bring you what you want with time.

Until next time

Joe R

No comments: