Monday, March 4, 2013

Your customers are your best source of leads

Lat week I met with two of my biggest customers I at first was very nervous and a bit afraid of what they were going to say. No matter what I should never have been afraid or nervous because those were my customers, I know them and they know me. It was neat to meet and talk and see people that I had not seen for a while and they seemed genuinely happy to see me You should meet with your customers regularly and I think you will find they like that and want contact with you.

What I found was that my two customers asked very intelligent questions and questions are just another open door to sell more and to solve a customers potential concerns. Solve thier problems, keep them happy and you will continue to hold the key to more sales and to keeping a long term relationship.

More next time

Joe Rossini

No comments: