Monday, February 18, 2013

Where is SEO and social media going in 2013

This is a neat tidbit:
This month, Econsultancy published a study ‘Marketing Budgets 2013 Report’ which looks into how companies are allocating their online and offline marketing budgets in 2013. More than 800 companies were surveyed between December 2012 and February 2013. Of the 800 companies surveyed, 71% of businesses plan to increase their digital marketing budgets and those businesses plan to increase their budget by 28%, on average.
What does this mean for you? Online marketing is an important marketing channel and will be growing in importance throughout 2013. Interestingly, among the various online marketing opportunities, content marketing is the big winner. 70% of businesses surveyed are increasing their content marketing budgets, putting content marketing in the lead. SEO and email marketing are close behind content marketing with 65% of businesses increasing those budgets in 2013. Content marketing and SEO work hand-in-hand to earn new customers for you.

I have been pushing this over and over...If you do not have a social media presence you must get one and soon. If you do not blog let us show you how.  I am firing away on Facebbook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkeIN daily.  I get leads daily and it is fun to get them. I can show you how visit www.marketyourbusinessnow.com

More coming soon along with a new web site called Market Your Product Now  I will have it fired up soon.

More soon!

Joe Rossini

PS tell me do you like my blog e mail me at jrossini@rossini.com and let me know what else you want me to blog about.

No comments: