Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sometimes life hits you!

Recently I have had some hits from customers that really hurt. I know the old saying that the customer is always right and probably you have to take that way but sometimes you just have to tell a person what you have done for them and how hard you work. Sometimes you are taken for granted and if you just mess up once wow you get hit hard. I had that kind of day yesterday and I stuck up for my wife and my company. I may lose a customer over this and again most will call me a fool but I am proud of our company and how we work and take care of customers and let me tell you it is usually very very good. What that customer did was reenergize me to go out and do more and do the little things to make sales and keep our customers happy. If I have lost that customer well it will hurt but as I have always said, I will replace them because sometimes it just happens and it is time for a good old customer to leave.

Ok enough for now hope you all have a great day!

Joe Rossini

No comments: