Friday, March 31, 2017

Internet is not a closed private communications medium!

My statement above speaks for itself. So many people billions of them are on the web and what is so sad is that many think that what they type is private. The fact is the second they push the enter key someone might be looking! Many do not  care, it is just part of today and the way things are. Remember or at least a few of you remember party lines on phones? i use to slowly lift the phone off the hook and listen in on conversations it was fun and I swear I could hear some other kids giggling on another line!!! Who really knows who is monitoring your surfing habits and your e-mails but now with the new legislation anyone with money can potentially buy it. I am going to look for those ISP providers that at least for now will hold your trust. I know they are out there so I will search. We all value our privacy what is next, how about allowing a person to peep in your window and see what you are doing with no ramifications.  How about somehow intercepting a letter you wrote, opening it up, reading it then putting it back in the mail with again no ramifications. What this new bill passed by congress but as far as I know asked by none will open a shit storm on those same congress people. People are going to get those peoples surfing history and many are not going to like what these people find. I guarantee it will cross all party lines! When a new administration or congress gets in I bet this terrible bill will be changed but until then hesitate just a bit on where you surf and what you look at (not my blog of course) ::)

More to come soon.

Joe Rossini

No comments: