Friday, September 16, 2016

Applications

We have been writing applications for customers and one thing I found, it can be easy if you just want a one, two, three get me on there.It can be more detailed with more information. It can be very much more with detailed icons and some functionality interface to your own website. Finally it can be very sophisticated and pack a punch. I believe most fit into category one and two. For us category one is around $500 to $1000.00. Category two starts at $1000 and goes to about $1500.00. I recommend you start small and grow this application over time. You can get reports, you can add to the app, you can push out notifications to all of your users of the app.  These are just a few examples. My latest app gives contact numbers and e-mails, allows the customer to set up an appointments and allows for the customer to ask for help from different departments. There is so much more to do, let us be your guide! E-mail me at jrossini@rossini.com for more information.

More to come....
Joe

No comments: