Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A terstimonial from one of our valued customers

Customers really seem to like the website for the info and it does save me a ton of time of having to explain things over the phone…The web address shows up in a lot of forums as a good reliable source of info and that has lead to quite a few sales. I am also now getting quoted regularly in the forums for something somebody learned on the website…”If it is printed an a tech article or forum letter or by a newsletter editor or magazine editor….it is gospal…so say the  natives….”  By the way had open house this past weekend and had about a hundred people tour the shop. I used google chrome to beam my website onto my flat screen tv in the shop Lots of positive comments from the locals who had no idea I had a website as good as that….I had a couple of them write down you phone number as displayed on the bottom of the website pages..hope they contact you for a website…ya never know but at least you got some good PR…we both did well…Thanks Randy

No comments: