Thursday, September 15, 2016

A strange thing happened on the way to my e-mail!

Brenda was talking privately to a friend on Facebook. Brenda was talking about favorite Star Trek books. Her friend also contributed her likes.Of course both thought that their messages were private! A few days later Brenda gets a message from Amazon showing the same favoriete Star Trek books she had talked about!!!So what does this mean? It means that amazon was using a method called retargeting where they can track certain aspects of posts or messaging and then transfer that data to their automated sales computers and walla! Is this right? Do you like it? I dont but as a marketeer I know that most of my customers would like to know when they are being talked about. If you are interested, just let me know, we can help you!

I am also working hard on applications for your Android and Iphones. Imaging just letting your customers know you had special info to download. Or push out info to them just the special ones who use your app.  The possibilities are endless! Call me and I will tell you how.

The third quarter of 2016 is shaping up to be one of our best quarters in about ten years! We have added several new customers and also added new products. Visit our website for more information www.rossini.com

One new product we are working on is a scrolling video gallery. This can be updated by you the customer. Think of your salespeople in front of a customer and they can show a neat moving gallery! This is also neat for shows!

More to come soon!

Joe Rossini
913-244-6132

No comments: