Thursday, March 21, 2013

Social media, video, SEO, PR releases and more

 I use two blogs, Face Book business and personal pages, Google+ page, Twitter, LinkedIn, Adwords and more!  There is so much to do and so little time it seems to do it in. I know you think I am nuts but I really believe you need them all.  How about a newsletter to remind your customers what is going on in your company. Tuesday I filmed my first video. I will be posting it here shortly. I will be doing more of these to be informative, short topics that I will both write about and video. Video was a little scary, I prepared and prepared and even with that I needed six takes but in the end it turned out good.  A word to the wise, diet before yu take your video, I think I looked like the Pillsbury Doe boy on camera :):) oh wait I am the Doe Boy, OK it was not that bad.  I do recommend you try video it will help you in the search engines and it should help your business.

Blogging did I mention that up above, yes I did, it can be fun, I am adding guest bloggers and video and well I am trying to do more to make these things worth your time. Blogging can get the attention of potential customers and who knows maybe if you are really good you could make a living out of it.

I do not do enough of this but e-mail marketing could be a way to catch peoples eye. It is more difficult than it use to be in the old days, spam and virus filtering shouts you off to more than half of your audience but if you have a big audience well then again sales might come at any time from one e-mail. I often tell my customers, what if I made or you made just one sale from your e-mail? What if that e-mail was worth a million dollar sale, well I think it would be valued as a big plus.

I guess the whole idea behind this blog today is that there are so many ways to make money and make sales on the web so utilize if necessary a pro that can help you....I just so happen to know one:):):) MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe. Ok shameless pitch.

Until next time

Joe R

One of my inspirations....my Abby Cat!

No comments: