Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Try your own free website and have a ball!!!!!

OK I did something unusual for me I actually went and found a free web site package that was rated the best (I will not name it) and I found one thing off the bat...easy and quick it is not!!! Free it really is not, you have to pay for certain things. I could not really find the right graphics to use that I liked and frankly it was tougher than I thought.  I guess it would work and if I wanted to spend the time to make one it might look ok but that is not my job so want a professional web site and professional marketing go with a company that does it for a living. Free is what you get, not very great and you get hooked into the company clutches and well I guess if  you were totally on a shoe string, I would understand but try to get complex and add some sophisticated things and well the horn sounds and the answer is (you are stuck)!


More to come soon.

Joe

No comments: