Monday, March 7, 2016

Do not give up, keep trying a sale maybe only one email or call away!

Well there is a fact that it is very rare to make a sale on the first call or even the second or third.  people can be funny and they will say yes then change their mind to no then back to maybe several times. As a salesman it can be frustrating and it takes a lot of guts to keep going. When one door closes go to the next door and maybe open contact that old door a few weeks or even months later. There are many doors for a salesperson to try, you have to find them and then push your way in. I have been kicked out several times or hung up on but on the whole, people are nice even when they say no. A no is just a reason to start to sell:) I have gotten several no answers in my career but have sold many of those suspects and made them customers. Remember, if sales were easy, everyone could do it. I tell many potential customers who say that they are doing their own website and I ask them what is their business and they say xyz. I say heck I can do xyz real easy so I guess I can do it better and cheaper than you!  Most people might get offended but I do that to prove to them that making a web site might seem easy but it is not. So use a professional on what ever you do be it a locksmith or a plumber or an HVAC person, remember they are the pros.

Ok enough for now,more later.

Joe

PS I have added a chat box on my web site www.rossini.com so if you have a question and if I am there just ask:)

No comments: