Monday, April 29, 2013

More benefits of Adwords

I know I have talked about Adwords lately but I am a believer. Adwords is one of the fastest ways to get noticed under certain keywords on the net.  it is not the only way but it like a Google blog and using Google+ does not hurt you at all!

Today I worked on two of my clients that use Google Adwords and I believe my work will help them. One client has been a long time customer of Adwords and what I did today was to update campaigns and add and delete certain keywords that were not performing with some that I believe will.

Another customer I added a new campaign and new keywords that will push out a new software product and it is a very important new piece to their marketing and sales campaigns.

Google Adwords iis powerful and can be tough to learn but they also provide you with a lot of potential guidance.  What are considered good keywords and those that do not perform well.

Target your ads locally

Set your ads to appear only to people searching in a particular city, region or country. Now it's easy to target online customers within 20 miles of your front door or across the world.

Show your address with your ads

Help potential customers find you by showing a business address or phone number with your AdWords text ads. You can show your location to people searching for local information on Google.com and on Google Maps.

I think the above is very important, reach local and catch that business for you.

I can do this for you!

Until next time


Joe Rossini

No comments: