Friday, May 17, 2013

Having a bad cold can really throw you off your game

Well for the last week I have been working away with a bad cold and frankly I did not feel like working. I did get a lot of work done but boy I was wishing for this bug to end. It is today and finally it is loosening its grip on me. I actually think I will be back to feeling normal next week Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

OK some deep thought to consider and that is have you ever taken the time to think about the best things that your company has to offer? It is shocking to me that when I ask that question, most owners do not seem to know how to answer it. Practice what you believe in and how you feel your company can help others and then practice it. If you ever go to some of these business to business meetings, you get thirty seconds to tell everyone about you and your company. Be prepared to say that all the time when you meet people and then say it again.  Those thirty seconds should flow off of your tongue naturally. Believe it or not soon you will believe it yourself, it will be second nature.

Until next time

Joe Rossini

No comments: