Monday, April 8, 2013

Why you should beware of strangers bearing gifts!

I read this today from an e-mail post. I will not mention the company other than it is from India claiming amazing results. Read close and see the English is not correct.  I say even if it is not me you use for SEO, go American and do not fall for these get ranking quick ideas.  I believe in using American workers for American companies! Again, I am available but so are thousands of pretty good American companies that can take care of you well.

I would like to introduce myself to you as the email marketing strategist working for SEO Company. We are an e-business solution providing company based in India. We provide a comprehensive range of e-solutions to businesses either small scale or large scale, help them gain an online identity and realize their online business objectives suitably at most competitive prices ever. Our company has served clients across the globe and presently giving our services to clientele based in US, UK, Canada, Australia, Brazil, France, Denmark, India and South Africa.

Are you aware of the fact that your visibility over search engines can make or break profits of your company? Whenever a client needs any product or service, he takes help from major search engines to look for the best organizations to avail them. It is where your visibility that can make a mere visitor your next client.



Until next time this is American Joe :)

No comments: