Thursday, April 25, 2013

Google Adwords do they work?

I took a bit of a break but I am back and this is a subject that I know a bit about and have used for a long time.  A lot of companies have used or tried Google AdWords and have been disappointed. These companies spent a lot of money, did the work on their own with the hopes of saving some money and then they get that first payment and wow oh wow did they make a mistake or what. What did they do wrong? What happened to them? What happened was a typical mistake, you just did it wrong, you were too broad and you did not know how to really bring in good keywords or even make a good campaign. The owner is startled and took the defensive posture by saying well it just does not fit my marketing efforts so I stopped using it. The bottom line is it could have easily fit into their total marketing efforts had they used an expert that would have cost far less than what they lost on their own and saved a lot of time. You really get tired of saying to these owners "would you use a plumber to do brain surgery"? You know your business or at least I hope you do and thus you should stick to doing what you know best, growing your business by paying attention to the little things that you use to do when you were growing. I have deviated from Google AdWords but the bottom line is, I have used it on several companies and it does work and does bring leads and does get you more search engine visibility. What are some common mistakes made trying to use AdWords by yourself?

  1. Choosing the right budget to start
  2. Trying to go fast and try a lot thus missing the small points that you should have used
  3. Using the wrong keywords
  4. Making bad campaigns
And much much more.  Bottom line is I can help you, I can help you grow your business, I am affordable and I know what I am doing.

Until next time...

Joe Rossini

No comments: