Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I just cannot believe that an owner cannot write content about thier business!

It seems to be happening more and more and that is you sell a web page and then you ask for content such as an about us or company mission or products and services and the owner stops in their tracks and says "I cant write that, I just don't have the time or I don't know what to say", I somewhat buy the time excuse but not I don't know what to say one. If you own a company, run the company, created the company, you darn well better be able to write about it and be proud doing it! You would be stunned at how little an owner can write about the company. You would be stunned at how bad their English is. "Well I bet you can, you have been reading my posts for a while".  OK, why am I writing this? I write it because we can help you. If you are truly word challenged and or do not have the time, we can write It for you. We have written content on several occasions and usually once we get it to the owner they add more to the content by remembering allot more of why they created their company. I think they realize how much they have done and how far they have come.

The moral is, don't be ashamed or embarrassed we can help you every step to the way including writing about your company!  Oh yes, I do not write the content we have journalism majors for that :)

Until next time

Joe Rossini

No comments: