Monday, March 12, 2012

How can I get more leads from my web site

Lets face it, getting leads is important to most of us and to get them takes time, money and effort. The neatest leads are those given to you by your customers.  Another neat lead is a lead that come from your web site. I know that when I get a lead that comes in unsolicited from my web site it is a nice feeling. Web site leads can and will come as a result of several factors such as the look and feel of the web site to entice a visitor to come in and look. The information on the web site that draws attention. The offers you have that make people want to ask for more information. All these things and more help your web site get you leads.  There are other factors that are important such as your ranking in the search engines. The way your web site is written so that Google and company will come and like what it sees. The number of times you change content.  These are but a few things that will bring leads.  I will have to say though one of the most important factors is if you really have what people want. A wise man once told me that your web site can sell blue dogs but if people are looking for red dogs it just does not matter what you do!  I guess the moral of the story is, you have to have what the masses want and if you do, you will get people finding you!

More later on getting those red dogs found!

Joe Rossini

No comments: