Friday, August 7, 2015

Just me talking....

This has nothing to do with SEO or web stuff but something about what I like and that is solar power. I have the beginnings of what is called a solar system that will be used by me to light several lighta in my office and maybe a fan or two. I need to revive some solar panels from the embrace of vines:( I need to wash them and then I will hook them back up test them and then hook them into my main power cable going into the house. Bottom line is to be back to around 500 watts of solar power feeding into a solar controller feeding into an inverter then feeding into my lights.  This is basic but I will add to it. My next goal is to get to 1000 watts. I want to feed it all into a power panel that will then tie into our normal power once the batteries are flat and the battery system automatically shuts off and the normal KCPL power takes over.  Yes this is going to take time but I am going to do it.

OK well there, nothing to do with web stuff just me talking:)

More to come.

Joe

No comments: