Tuesday, February 17, 2015

When is SEO considered a success

This is a difficult question because I believe that each customer must answer that question on their own. Some say first page placement of a main keyword in Google is the key. Others just want leads and leads usually turn into sales. Some want their Facebook friend count to spiral ever upward. The bottom line is there is no clear cut answer only if your SEO person fulfills the number one wish that drives you to pay that person.

I believe and will always believe that leads are the key to a business. If I can drive leads to you then I feel I have done my job. First place rankings sometimes are great but do they tell the real story. I feel that through multiple factors, submits to the search engines, directories, social media blogs and more you can attain what you are ultimately looking for.

I dropped by an old customer and it was so nice to  shake his hand and see him smile and to hear that business was very good. I am not naive to think I did it all but I believe that I helped at least a bit. The bottom line is that leads that keep coming and lead to sales is all that really my company cares about and that means you have success and thus we do too.

Until next time

Joe Rossini

No comments: