Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A day in the life of a salesman

Well most of you will just not care about this post but it will tell you what I go through for my clients on a daily basis. I can tell you that sales is not an easy occupation and it takes constant work and study. I try to read as much as I can about topics and products and it takes up a lot of my time. I try to make at least 30 telephone calls a day. I try to follow up everyday. What I have problems with is the entry in my database it has always been a weakness because I am a go go type of guy and always on the move. I will slow down and enter my leads because they are future potential sales. I submit my clients to the search engines on a daily basis to keep them relevant. I work hard on my three top clients to keep them happy and I find it is taking more and more time to do it right. Sometimes I wish there were two of me:). Today I will make my calls and then actually do some cold calls. At 45 degrees it really will be cold calls. Iwill post on Twitter and Facebook and LinkedIN and then well by then the day is over:)  Ok more to come this is a day in the life of a salesman.

Joe Rossini

No comments: