Monday, January 21, 2008

Your web page

Your web page.... Do you have a web page? If the answer is no :( then please get one because today, right now, you must if you are a business have at least a small web site with a valid e-mail. A web site is your calling card to the world. If you need help getting a small web site we can create a small business card web site for $199.00 with your own domain name and one year of hosting.

If you have a web site, just having one and leaving it there is not good enough. If you want to get into the search engines, or let me state it another way, stay in the search engines, you must change the web site on a frequent basis. The search engines like change. One way to change is to add a blog. A blog like this one added to your web site is right now a hot topic in the search engine world. Again, if you need help starting a blog, just e-mail me and I can assist you.

Another very important aspect of your web site is the use of very effective key word phrases. I cannot tell you how many companies give me generic key words such as clock or lamp or shade. You need to do better or no one will find you. I can help you, e-mail me and I can give you advice or for a small fee get you new keyword phrases.

Remember...update your web site, use good key word phrases and add a blog!

Talk soon

Joe

No comments: