Friday, June 28, 2019

Where are we and where are we going???

I try to sell my company by selling my experience. I have seen the birth of the Internet. I have seen the explosion of the web and its influence on us all. I remember seeing the first debit card and now most of us use that instead of cash. I have seen the rise of the robot. I ask, where do we go from here? I think we will see more and more robots in our everyday life. I believe we will see self-driving cars. I believe we will see flying cars. I believe we will see an explosion in AI. I believe we will see an even more powerful phone and we will use it more and more for more diverse things. What I hate seeing is the continued loss of people talking to other people. I know of young kids who never get out and just play on their computers never learning what it is like to relate to others. I remember going out and playing baseball with friends and going on bike rides. How can we change America and the world if we don't understand it? In industry, robots are starting to take over more jobs and frankly in many cases doing much better than their human counterparts. Where am I going with this, well I believe we are in for a more incredible change. The web as we know it will continue to change and become more powerful. Change is inevitable thus we must embrace it and participate in it and help put our stamp on it.

OK more to come later

Joe

No comments: