Thursday, May 4, 2017

SEO and reporting

I am a big believer in reporting and I use it. Reporting can tell you where you are going and if what you are doing is working. If you are spending money on advertising your company why not see if that advertising is working. A good reporting package can cost as little as "free". Why not see  what pages on your website are being visited and by who. Why not see how long people stay on your website. My customers get weekly reports on how their website is doing, shouldn't you?
Did you know that: If you’re not currently tracking your online marketing efforts, you’re not alone. But that’s still not a good excuse. Did you know that…
Think of those numbers and ask why not? Some of you spend tens of thousands of dollars on building a website then do not evaluate it.  If you want reporting let me know and I can guide you.
More to come soon.

Joe Rossini

No comments: