Friday, June 24, 2016

The case of Fridayatosisbordaltosis!

Ok what does my title mean you ask? Wllevery once in a while I get tired and bored and well sometimes just cant seem to get going. lately with all the heat it seems everyone has started to take a long summer nap. In Europe many countries take 90 days off, can you believe it a summer holiday! How do those people pay their bills? Well their health care is usually taken care of by the government  scratch anywhere from $500.00 to $5000 a month! We usually work 50 to 60 hours a week minimum so that takes up a lot of time. I just guess right now we are just coasting. It is good to coast occationally to take a deep breath and cough cause our air might not be totally clean but we at least should take a day or so off like I have today mostly and relax. I will write more soon after my Fridiatosis goes away! :)

Joe

No comments: