Monday, February 22, 2016

The power of a Thank You card!

How many of you have gotten a thank you card recently? How many of you have sent them? Think about it, were you not pleasantly surprised to get it? I am not an agent of the US Postal Service, I am just a veteran salesperson who knows that this little bit of kindness can go a long way.  You may not sell that person, but I bet that person will remember you. When you talk to a customer and he gives you a referral, thank  them! If you find a suspect, thank them. I bet your competitors will not do this.  Yes they send an e-mail thank you but it can not hold water to a personal thank you card signed by you. You took just a bit more time, who do you think they will call first!

Thank you notes work!!!

More to come and remember if you want me to speak to your sales people, ask me!


No comments: