Friday, January 30, 2015

Neat fast week

This week went fast, it was filled with cold calls, tele calls, e-mails and more. Bottom line is I use as many sales tools as I can. I know that sitting still and waiting for orders or leads is not like me. I enjoy being active for myself and for my clients. I will finish this day doing a Craigs list post or two. I will also submit one of my accounts to the top search engines then well enough for a day. Sales is not an easy career or art, you must work at it constantly or you will find that your valuable pipeline will dry up. I added 12 good suspects this week and next week I will go for 20. The odds are good that if you are good, you will sell a few :) So if you need help in sales or finding any leads, give me a call or send me an e-mail at jrossini@rossini.com and I will help you anyway I can.

Until next time....

Joe

No comments: