Friday, August 16, 2013

You can get leads and sales from the net!

I am a true believer that if done correctly and if you use multiple marketing ideas you can move forward and get sales from the web. I believe in social media, I believe in blogging, I believe in some e mail marketing, I use Adwords from Google and yes I even make telephone calls. It is not just one thing I believe works, it is multiple attack plans. I use PR releases, little ads in Craig s list and more. The goal is simple, get the phone ringing or the shopping cart shopping and away you go to success.

You do not have to constantly blog or post to social media but try to be consistent. Let people know you exist and what you do and that you do it well. If you have a product make sure you show it in its best light and push it. If you can get testimonials get them and tell people about them. Sell to your customer base and let them know that you are proud to have them as a customer and then try to see if they need more of your services.

If you have the chance post to your own website, make changes add pictures so that people see the changes. If you can not ask us we can help you.

OK enough for now, more to come later.

Joe Rossini

No comments: