Monday, October 1, 2012

Another customer testimonial

Well you work hard very hard and often even though you do a great job sometimes customers just will not say it but this one did and I am so proud of Brenda who created the web site for him.

I had wanted a website for my heating and cooling business for some time.  The equipment brand I sell has a dealer site available that I could have used, but it is focused more on the brand name and not so much on the dealer.  I wanted one that would focus more on my company than the equipment I sell.  I thought I would just create my own website and even bought a domain name through Go Daddy.  I quickly figured out it was more difficult and time consuming than I thought.  When Joe called me, it came completely from out of the blue.  But I'm sure glad he did.  All I had to do was feed him information that I wanted to be in my website and his company did the rest.  In less than a month they had me on the web.  I am very happy with the site created for my business and would definitely urge others to have Joe and company create one for them. 
 
Charlie Adamson
Adamson Bros. Heating & Cooling
Ottawa, Ks.

No comments: