Thursday, January 26, 2012

Joe just talking


OK occasionally I just blab, I am good at blabbing. I blab all day long on here or on the phone. I still use the out dated phone system but I use a lot of e-mail and a lot of Skype it is fun. Ii am getting to know Google+ better and am adding that to the things we do at our company. Brenda is working hard on a web site that is being built using a content management system and it is looking very good and should be up soon. This company sells solar products and some of those products are just plain neat. I am looking forward to doing web marketing for them.

I am also working with a company out of Huntsville, Alabama and he specializes in helping companies write their business plan and much more. Take a look the company is called www.bluepointstrategies.com, I highly recommend them.

I am also very proud to let you look at some of our recent work that we have done:

www.actioncoffee.com
www.greenwayjanitorial.com
www.missbscafe.com
www.kcwealthmanagement.com
www.twsproject17.org

We are proud of these new customers and we are currently working on multiple new projects with content management systems included. A content management system allows a customer the ability to make their own changes to the web site and also offers a lot of power under the hood. Power means database capability to do calculations and track members or do zip code tracking and a lot more. Most of our newest web sites include this option.

The bottom line is that we can offer a wide variety of products and services including hosting on our own servers! We offer free virus and spam filtering to our customers and that helps keep them clear of a lot of potential problems.

Well enough for now, I wanted you to hear a bit about us and please feel free to call me if you have any questions. You can reach me at 913-244-6132.

Until next time Have a great day!!!

Joe Rossini

No comments: