Sunday, January 29, 2012

Do people get it???


I was on a call the other day and I was showing the person the many benefits of having a web site. I showed social media and talked about it and how important it now is. I showed the reporting features and how you could track your hits and where they were looking. I demonstrated how you could give your potential members their own little web site and also a Google map to their location. How about the ability to make your own changes. The time savings that the web could offer and money savings. After two hours I left frustrated, I could not seem to hit home that a web site is more than just a brochure today, it is a business tool to be used and if used it can really make you and save you money. Oh well on to the next potential customer.

Have a great day

Joe Rossini

No comments: