Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rossini.com releases new web site

Rossini.com is pleased to announce the release of http://www.musilfortrustee.com.

A bit about Greg:

I am a 24-year resident of Johnson County and have been associated in some way with JCCC for most of those years. I have served on the Foundation Board of Directors, helped with scholarship fund raising, worked to coordinate planning and development between the college and the City of Overland Park, and for the last two years have served on the Executive Committee of the JCCC Foundation. I have also benefited personally from JCCC as my eldest daughter earned College Now credit at JCCC, my niece and nephew ran track and cross country at the college, and I have attended many fantastic events at Yardley Hall.

The importance of JCCC to this community has always been obvious to me. It allows our high school students to accelerate their college credits at a very reasonable cost, it prepares our graduates to move on to a four-year college, it trains and re-trains workers for our leading businesses, and it brings arts, culture and high quality sporting competitions to our doorsteps.

I am running for the Board of Trustees because I believe the future growth of Johnson County and the metropolitan area will depend on our commitment to high quality and highly valued post-secondary education. The jobs of tomorrow will be dependent upon a higher level of training, more technology, and more continuing education than in the past. JCCC has to play an important role in keeping our economic engine growing and going.

Please look through this site for more information about me, my family, the people who know me and my goals for Johnson County Community College. Then I hope you will consider supporting me - first with your vote, but also by sharing this information with your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers. Make sure they know that an important election will occur on April 5, 2011.

No comments: