Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Do you need a blog?

Many people I talk to these days tell me why should I have a blog, I have facebook and twitter! Yes these social media giants are a must have today I will agree but a blog still carries a lot of weight. A blog can and often does make you look good in the eyes of the search engines. Many will even tell you like me that if you have a Blogger account, (a Google product) you might just get noticed a bit more by Google. If you do not mind getting on once a day or so and telling the world a story or two or share important information about an area that you know about then I say do it. If people start to find you and read you and start to depend on you for information or for just plain interesting tidbits then before long you will have a following and then comes potential profits and sales.

A blog can be fun, it can be a challenge but in the end it can be rewarding not only to others but to you too. So blog away and if you need help with setting up your own blog on your web site, just give me a call and I will help you.

More next time, until then have a great day!!!Joe Rossini

No comments: