Thursday, August 25, 2016

How to get rankings and sales

I am often asked how can I be in the first page of Google? I am also asked how can I get my webpage to work for me? I answer that you need to be active with your website, it is a living document. You should constantly update such as a blog or company news. By showing interest in your website others will too. I have a customer Fifth Avenue Internet Garage he makes parts for older cars. He has two blogs that he constantly post to and the result he is our much visited customer. He is active and thus his customers flock to his web site and he is making a ton of sales. It is like an elixir, the more he blogs, the more money comes in!  This of course does not always work but in my long experience it does and if it comes from the heart, your experience, your thoughts it works even better.

So I ask you to post and be active or if you are a support customer let me know or e mail me a story and I will blog for you! My company offers several levels of support just look at www.marketyourbusinessnow.com and see our support that we can offer.

A new change for our company in September and that is we will be offering a total we do all package for a web site starting at $2000.00. We will visit you if we can or talk to you on line or on skype and we will collect information to be on your website. We will get any pictures you may have in jpg format to use on the site. We will show you different ideas for a web desgn and then we will create the page for you. The text will be done (you approve or add to it) all the internal SEO will be done and then we sign off and publish. This process will streamline the creation timeline and get you your web site faster and to your specs.

Check your website to Google specs....... 

Let me check  your website to see how Google likes it and give you suggestions as to make it better!  This service is free!

More to come soon!

Joe Rossini


No comments: