Friday, August 26, 2016

How do you get leads?

A big question for any manager is how can we get leads? I know I have gotten leads several ways such as I make telephone calls (this is the cheap and effective way).  How about making cold calls? I was visiting one of my new customers and in the area there were a bunch of small business just waiting to be called on so I did and I got a very good prospect. The lost art of one on one sales is still good. The prospective customer looked at me and said people do not come her any more and it is refreshing. How about Facebook? I say if you have the right type of business that is a good fit for Facebook the answer is yes it can be powerful. Do not forget Linked IN, it too can be powerful. I think LinkedIn is more for business. How about blogging, I say it works if people find you. Tell people about your specialty and see your leads grow! Become an expert.

More to come!

Joe

No comments: