Tuesday, October 20, 2015

What can I do for you!

I am often asked what can I do for a company and I say:

  • I can create a web site for you
  • I can host your new web site
  • I can offer e-mail
  • I can offer spam and virus protection
  • I can create a responsive designed web site
  • I can make sure all the right SEO programming for the web site is in place
  • I can market your web site to the world
  • I can offer video services
  • I can offer social media marketing for you
  • I can make expanded blogs for you and then keep them updated
  • I can give you expanded reporting
  • I can do your adword campaign for you
  • I have content writers if you need them
  • I can submit you to the main search engines
  • I can submit you to the top directories
  • I can make a logo for your business
  • I can offer you consulting
  • I can make special programs on the web to make you just a bit different
  • I can buy a domain name for you
  • I can create and teach you how to run an e-commerce web site
  • And a lot more!!!

No comments: