Monday, July 13, 2015

So you want to blog?

I have been blogging for a while and the bottom line is I do it so as to keep my customers updated and to sometimes just blow off steam. Writing can be addictive and telling someone anyone about what you do or like or hate can be liberating. Write what ever captures your imagination such as for me solar power. I have quite a few solar panels on my house but none are very big. I am charging several batteries and when I lose power I turn on my inverters and then I have lights. Will these panels light my house? I actually think I could do it and still might but it will take time and planning. Right now I have two rooms that are solar/battery powered and I use one of them all the time. My basement has five lights and I occasionally just turn them on to see how they do. One big battery one small solar panel and eight to ten hours of full bright light if I need it. Want some info on this write me at jrossini@rossini.com and I will answer as many questions as I can.

How about ham radio! I have been a ham for a long time and now more than ever I am seeing more things mentioned about us then ever before. With all the hack attacks on almost everything, how long till our networks go down and we lose communications or worse yet power! One thing that they cannot do to me is take away my ability to talk for hundreds of miles and pass traffic to people in need. The wonders of ham radio, with or without power I can talk and be a fountain of information for those around me.  If you are interested  in ham radio go visit http://www.arrl.org/

Go along with blogging is my desire to write a sci fi novel and I am now at 80,000 words and charging. Soon my novel about going to Mars and finding something will be done so keep up with me and if you are interested to be on the first buy list (you will get a sizable) discount to read it please go to my e mail and send me a I want to sign up e-mail.  My e-mail is jrossini@rossini.com

OK last I am going to ask you that is you want to guest blog about what you do or like send me your article again to jrossini@rossini.com and if it is clean and good I will publish it and tell the world.

Ok enough for now, talk soon.

Joe

No comments: