Thursday, December 6, 2012

Let me bring you leads!

It has been a while, I have been working hard for my customers who I help get leads for. I said get leads not get ranked but get leads! What would you rather have if you payed me $500.00 a month? Would you like to be ranked high in the search engines but not get much play or calls or would you want that phone ringing and your e-mail buzzing and leads coming in? I say that most if not all would say....give me leads!!!! Leads can be turned into sales. Yes it is good to have visitations to a web site but if you do not use it correctly then you waste the leads! Yes you can do your own Google Pay Per Click and save a few dollars but how many times have I seen how that company or person spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars and did not get a return on investment. I can run your campaign and get you click thru's and conversions. You are not an SEO expert, you are an expert in the business you run or have so why try to be. I say allow an expert to drive leads and visitations and PR releases and mini ads and take care of your social media while you do what you do best...run your business!

Our plans start at $200.00 per month, so if you want leads, what would it cost you to hire a salesperson or to advertise in a publication or on the radio? Give us a try!

Until next time.

Joe Rossini

No comments: