Friday, December 7, 2012

Have you ever wanted to tell a salesperson to go away?

Well, here's your chance!

Less than a year ago we created a new website for one of our valued customers. He took advantage of the web marketing and website suggestions we had for him such as:
  • New, modern, website layout and design
  • Standards compliant website
  • New researched keywords
  • Specials and news on the website
  • A shopping cart for most requested products
  • Targeted search engine submits
  • Social media pages and links (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
  • Blogging
  • Expanded visitation reporting
  • **feel free to add anything I forgot**
As soon as his new site was put into place, he immediately started getting leads from the site and increased sales.

Today, when I checked in to see how things are going, I received this quote from him:

Hello Joe,
I'm busier than a one legged ass kicker.  Sales thru November exceeded all
of last year.  Not ignoring you, just don't have time now. 


Bud Thurston


In other words, the new website has had such an impact that he told me to go away, at least until after the holidays!

If you would like to join him, and someday tell me to "go away," call or email me now for details!

No comments: